Folksy

Wednesday 6 January 2010

This year I will....ENJOY !!!





ENJOY....... yep that is going to be my word for 2010.



I stumbled on this idea from the wonderful Country House and Home's blog. It was linked back to the original idea which I think is brilliant.



And so, after some pondering, it hit me what my word should be....

ENJOY






A simple word. But a much needed one for me just now. Life with 6 children is hard work. It is often hectic, always demanding, often a little overwhelming. Sometimes amidst the chaos it is easy to get bogged down in the drudgery of everyday life, and then it becomes too easy to forget to have fun and to enjoy life.

This year I want to enjoy life more. I am going to make more of an effort to do things I enjoy - new and old. I am also going to make an effort to enjoy the things I do - no matter how mundane - in some small way. I am going to grasp enjoyment from any situation, and make the most of it. We will enjoy more things together as a family, and I will also allow myself to enjoy more things quietly on my own.

Enjoying things makes me happy,and when I am happy I am a nicer person and a better Mother.

This year I am going to enjoy something each and every day!


















1 comment:

  1. I really like your positive attitide to life for this year, enjoying life is what it's all about.

    Best wishes for a wonderful year.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete