Folksy

Saturday 9 January 2010

Favourite Photo Meme....

Oh gosh! I have been tagged my The Mad House for the Favourite photo Meme.


Great! was my original thought. Then Oh Dear! I love photos. I love taking photos. I have a camera I love and I take photos whenever I can! As a result I have a LOT of photos.


I also have a lot of children! And I have favourite photos of each of them, and favourite photos of various groups of them. So how on earth do I choose just one?? So many of my photos remind me of something special. Some of them were a special occassion, others just an ordinary day but a happy moment captured forever.


After a lot of pondering I managed to pick out one. Whilst I have ones I love of each of the children I have chosen one of my 7 year old daughter. It was taken out on an ordinary walk on the hill behind our house. The children were all messing around, skipping, dancing and jumping as we walked along. It was a lovely summers day. Everyone was relaxed ,and happy just being together. I love this photo because I feel it captures the wonderful carefree spirit of childhood. It aslo captures the "dreamer" side of my daughters personality.


For me it sums up a little bit of the world through a child eyes, where anything is possible, and no obstacle insurmountable. A world lived and enjoyed to the full in the moment. A world which I should try to live in a little bit more each day!



Reach for the Stars....

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I didn't do my research very well, i've just tagged you for the same thing lol.
    Beautiful photo, I can see why you love it so much.
    Take care

    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo, wonderful memories and wonderful children. Isnt it great how exuberant and joyful childhood can be

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you've already done this, I will go back and edit my post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, came over from the Mad House. That is a lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Bekimarie, thanks for thinking of me anyway LOL
    Hi geekymummy!
    Thanks Mad.

    ReplyDelete